Crystal Warrior Cats Rolepaying
Please join the crystal warrior cats community! Come roleplay with us!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Please join the crystal warrior cats community! Come roleplay with us!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» We're All Dead Inside. And in our Dreams. [Forum Game] [Bet you could tell]
We're All Dead Inside. And in our Dreams. [Forum Game] [Bet you could tell] Icon_minitimeFri Jul 29, 2016 5:22 pm by Catastrophica

» <>Face of Mud<>
We're All Dead Inside. And in our Dreams. [Forum Game] [Bet you could tell] Icon_minitimeTue Mar 29, 2016 5:04 pm by Quiescent

» >>Heart of Silver<<
We're All Dead Inside. And in our Dreams. [Forum Game] [Bet you could tell] Icon_minitimeTue Mar 29, 2016 5:04 pm by Quiescent

» <<Medicine Wings>>
We're All Dead Inside. And in our Dreams. [Forum Game] [Bet you could tell] Icon_minitimeTue Mar 29, 2016 5:02 pm by Quiescent

» ><Run Wild><
We're All Dead Inside. And in our Dreams. [Forum Game] [Bet you could tell] Icon_minitimeFri Mar 25, 2016 6:52 pm by Quiescent

» <<>>Miracle Worker<<>>
We're All Dead Inside. And in our Dreams. [Forum Game] [Bet you could tell] Icon_minitimeFri Mar 25, 2016 2:16 pm by Reedwing

» Adoptables
We're All Dead Inside. And in our Dreams. [Forum Game] [Bet you could tell] Icon_minitimeFri Mar 25, 2016 1:56 pm by Reedwing

» Snowclan Den Site
We're All Dead Inside. And in our Dreams. [Forum Game] [Bet you could tell] Icon_minitimeThu Mar 24, 2016 4:04 pm by Reedwing

» Cave of Iridescence
We're All Dead Inside. And in our Dreams. [Forum Game] [Bet you could tell] Icon_minitimeTue Mar 22, 2016 8:21 pm by Quiescent

Top posting users this month
No user

Poll

We're All Dead Inside. And in our Dreams. [Forum Game] [Bet you could tell]

3 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

We're All Dead Inside. And in our Dreams. [Forum Game] [Bet you could tell] Empty We're All Dead Inside. And in our Dreams. [Forum Game] [Bet you could tell]

Post by Quiescent Tue Mar 15, 2016 6:34 pm

This used to be called Evil Dreams, and the rules to it are pretty simple. In fact, I can describe it through an example.
...So I'ma do that...

STAR_OVERLORD: I wish to rule the world.
The-Genderbent-Au: Granted, but the dictionary definition of "the world" changes to "a piece of paper". I wish to be a sparkly princess.
Yaaaaass: Granted, but the sparkles are really cheap and terrible and fall off. I wish for the sweet release of death.

Get it? Got it? GOOD.
We're All Dead Inside. And in our Dreams. [Forum Game] [Bet you could tell] Got-Good

I wish for birds.
Quiescent
Quiescent

Back to top Go down

We're All Dead Inside. And in our Dreams. [Forum Game] [Bet you could tell] Empty Re: We're All Dead Inside. And in our Dreams. [Forum Game] [Bet you could tell]

Post by Catastrophica Tue Mar 15, 2016 8:12 pm

Granted, but all the birds would die. I wish for fame.
Catastrophica
Catastrophica
Admin

https://crystalwarriorcats.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

We're All Dead Inside. And in our Dreams. [Forum Game] [Bet you could tell] Empty Re: We're All Dead Inside. And in our Dreams. [Forum Game] [Bet you could tell]

Post by Quiescent Tue Mar 15, 2016 8:55 pm

Granted, but fame's the game and the game done changed.
I wish for cookies.
Quiescent
Quiescent

Back to top Go down

Post by Catastrophica Wed Mar 16, 2016 11:59 am

Granted, but the cookies will lead you to the dark side. I wish for a dragon.
Catastrophica
Catastrophica
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Quiescent Wed Mar 16, 2016 12:15 pm

Granted, but it's Winter and he tells you to fack offff.
I wish for a cinnamon roll.
Quiescent
Quiescent

Back to top Go down

Post by Catastrophica Wed Mar 16, 2016 2:56 pm

Granted, but after you eat it, it's gone. I wish for a pony.
Catastrophica
Catastrophica
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Quiescent Wed Mar 16, 2016 2:59 pm

Granted, but being that rich means you grew up with Trump as your father. I wish for a Jelly Fish sandwich.
Quiescent
Quiescent

Back to top Go down

Post by Reedwing Wed Mar 16, 2016 4:46 pm

Granted, but the jelly fish comes alive and runs away, and the sandwich is bread. I wish for a farm.

Last edited by Reedwing on Sun Mar 20, 2016 12:28 pm; edited 1 time in total
Reedwing
Reedwing

Back to top Go down

Post by Quiescent Wed Mar 16, 2016 4:51 pm

Granted, but it's the old farm that your parents will tell you your pets are "sent away" to. I wish for another pencil.
Quiescent
Quiescent

Back to top Go down

Post by Catastrophica Wed Mar 16, 2016 7:59 pm

Granted, but another pencil would mean you have to many. I wish for a sketchbook.
Catastrophica
Catastrophica
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Quiescent Wed Mar 16, 2016 9:00 pm

Granted, but you forgot to bring it to school. I wish for chisps.
Quiescent
Quiescent

Back to top Go down

Post by Reedwing Thu Mar 17, 2016 4:18 pm

Granted, but they're poisonous and kill you. I wish for my spine to be straight.

Last edited by Reedwing on Sun Mar 20, 2016 12:29 pm; edited 1 time in total
Reedwing
Reedwing

Back to top Go down

Post by Quiescent Thu Mar 17, 2016 7:49 pm

Granted, but two weeks later you discover Gay fanfics on it's computer sooooo. I wish for emoticons to dissappear.
Quiescent
Quiescent

Back to top Go down

Post by Reedwing Thu Mar 17, 2016 7:54 pm

Granted, but two years later they come back as ghosts and kill you. I wish for a dog.  Twisted Evil

Last edited by Reedwing on Sun Mar 20, 2016 12:30 pm; edited 1 time in total
Reedwing
Reedwing

Back to top Go down

Post by Quiescent Thu Mar 17, 2016 9:01 pm

Granted, but dogs aren't real the illuminitu stole them all u idiot persun scummmmm. I wish for stuff & thangs.

Last edited by Quiescent on Thu Mar 17, 2016 9:03 pm; edited 1 time in total
Quiescent
Quiescent

Back to top Go down

Post by Catastrophica Thu Mar 17, 2016 9:03 pm

Granted, but the stuff and things will destroy all your softballs and crush your hopes and dreams. I speak from experience. I wish to die.
Catastrophica
Catastrophica
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Quiescent Thu Mar 17, 2016 9:12 pm

Granted, but they confuse you with someone who died that believed in Hinduism and you are now a small softball child again. I wish for Google Bot back.
Quiescent
Quiescent

Back to top Go down

Post by Catastrophica Thu Mar 17, 2016 9:15 pm

Granted, but Google Bot will malfunction and destroy the demonic game which is softball. I wish Softball never existed.
Catastrophica
Catastrophica
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Quiescent Thu Mar 17, 2016 9:16 pm

Granted, but BallSoft becomes the top game and it's still basically softball. I wish for Pipe to stop being a big ol' jerk.
Quiescent
Quiescent

Back to top Go down

Post by Catastrophica Fri Mar 18, 2016 2:50 pm

Granted, but then they'd be out of character. I wish for Katie to post her biography so we can start.
Catastrophica
Catastrophica
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Quiescent Fri Mar 18, 2016 2:51 pm

Granted, but she doesn't. I WISH THAT TOOOOOOO.
Quiescent
Quiescent

Back to top Go down

Post by Catastrophica Fri Mar 18, 2016 2:51 pm

Granted, but it's not gonna happen. I wish for new fingers.
Catastrophica
Catastrophica
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Quiescent Fri Mar 18, 2016 2:53 pm

Granted, but the finger-theif takes your new ones. I wish for typos to not exist.
Quiescent
Quiescent

Back to top Go down

Post by Catastrophica Fri Mar 18, 2016 3:19 pm

Tht can not nt happn. I wish for pie to not exist.
Catastrophica
Catastrophica
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Quiescent Fri Mar 18, 2016 3:23 pm

Granted, but pier dey es greeeet. I wish for hail.
Quiescent
Quiescent

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum