Crystal Warrior Cats Rolepaying
Please join the crystal warrior cats community! Come roleplay with us!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Please join the crystal warrior cats community! Come roleplay with us!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» We're All Dead Inside. And in our Dreams. [Forum Game] [Bet you could tell]
We're All Dead Inside. And in our Dreams. [Forum Game] [Bet you could tell] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Jul 29, 2016 5:22 pm by Catastrophica

» <>Face of Mud<>
We're All Dead Inside. And in our Dreams. [Forum Game] [Bet you could tell] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Mar 29, 2016 5:04 pm by Quiescent

» >>Heart of Silver<<
We're All Dead Inside. And in our Dreams. [Forum Game] [Bet you could tell] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Mar 29, 2016 5:04 pm by Quiescent

» <<Medicine Wings>>
We're All Dead Inside. And in our Dreams. [Forum Game] [Bet you could tell] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Mar 29, 2016 5:02 pm by Quiescent

» ><Run Wild><
We're All Dead Inside. And in our Dreams. [Forum Game] [Bet you could tell] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Mar 25, 2016 6:52 pm by Quiescent

» <<>>Miracle Worker<<>>
We're All Dead Inside. And in our Dreams. [Forum Game] [Bet you could tell] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Mar 25, 2016 2:16 pm by Reedwing

» Adoptables
We're All Dead Inside. And in our Dreams. [Forum Game] [Bet you could tell] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Mar 25, 2016 1:56 pm by Reedwing

» Snowclan Den Site
We're All Dead Inside. And in our Dreams. [Forum Game] [Bet you could tell] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Mar 24, 2016 4:04 pm by Reedwing

» Cave of Iridescence
We're All Dead Inside. And in our Dreams. [Forum Game] [Bet you could tell] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Mar 22, 2016 8:21 pm by Quiescent

Top posting users this month
No user

Poll

We're All Dead Inside. And in our Dreams. [Forum Game] [Bet you could tell]

3 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

We're All Dead Inside. And in our Dreams. [Forum Game] [Bet you could tell] - Page 2 Empty Re: We're All Dead Inside. And in our Dreams. [Forum Game] [Bet you could tell]

Post by Reedwing Sat Mar 19, 2016 12:07 pm

Granted, but it hurts Mitzi's ears and she bites you. I wish for cookies.

Last edited by Reedwing on Sun Mar 20, 2016 12:26 pm; edited 1 time in total
Reedwing
Reedwing

Back to top Go down

We're All Dead Inside. And in our Dreams. [Forum Game] [Bet you could tell] - Page 2 Empty Re: We're All Dead Inside. And in our Dreams. [Forum Game] [Bet you could tell]

Post by Quiescent Sat Mar 19, 2016 12:10 pm

Granted, but I found them in the garbage. #stardewvalleylogic
I wish for.... Socks?
Quiescent
Quiescent

Back to top Go down

Post by Reedwing Sat Mar 19, 2016 12:12 pm

Granted, but Lilypaw throws shade at them and they become demons and eat your soul. I wish for more books.

Last edited by Reedwing on Sun Mar 20, 2016 12:25 pm; edited 1 time in total
Reedwing
Reedwing

Back to top Go down

Post by Quiescent Sat Mar 19, 2016 9:03 pm

Granted, but Lilypaw's shade is too powerful and they're lost in the mail. I wish for milk.
Quiescent
Quiescent

Back to top Go down

Post by Reedwing Sun Mar 20, 2016 12:25 pm

Granted, but it's spoiled and you get food poisoning. I wish for a truck.
Reedwing
Reedwing

Back to top Go down

Post by Quiescent Sun Mar 20, 2016 12:37 pm

Granted, but it's a model that doesn't come out for... Eh, let's say 2,509 years. I wish for Samoas.
Quiescent
Quiescent

Back to top Go down

Post by Reedwing Sun Mar 20, 2016 12:38 pm

Granted, but they're moldy. I wish for Lilypaw to stop throwing so much fucking shade.
Reedwing
Reedwing

Back to top Go down

Post by Quiescent Sun Mar 20, 2016 12:39 pm

Granted, but as a result Hermoine absorbs her powers and takes over the world. I wish you'd get on chat ya dingus.
Quiescent
Quiescent

Back to top Go down

Post by Catastrophica Fri Jul 29, 2016 5:22 pm

Granted, but hail hurts. I wish for a longer summer.
Catastrophica
Catastrophica
Admin

https://crystalwarriorcats.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum