Crystal Warrior Cats Rolepaying
Please join the crystal warrior cats community! Come roleplay with us!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Please join the crystal warrior cats community! Come roleplay with us!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» We're All Dead Inside. And in our Dreams. [Forum Game] [Bet you could tell]
|| I am not your concern || Icon_minitimeFri Jul 29, 2016 5:22 pm by Catastrophica

» <>Face of Mud<>
|| I am not your concern || Icon_minitimeTue Mar 29, 2016 5:04 pm by Quiescent

» >>Heart of Silver<<
|| I am not your concern || Icon_minitimeTue Mar 29, 2016 5:04 pm by Quiescent

» <<Medicine Wings>>
|| I am not your concern || Icon_minitimeTue Mar 29, 2016 5:02 pm by Quiescent

» ><Run Wild><
|| I am not your concern || Icon_minitimeFri Mar 25, 2016 6:52 pm by Quiescent

» <<>>Miracle Worker<<>>
|| I am not your concern || Icon_minitimeFri Mar 25, 2016 2:16 pm by Reedwing

» Adoptables
|| I am not your concern || Icon_minitimeFri Mar 25, 2016 1:56 pm by Reedwing

» Snowclan Den Site
|| I am not your concern || Icon_minitimeThu Mar 24, 2016 4:04 pm by Reedwing

» Cave of Iridescence
|| I am not your concern || Icon_minitimeTue Mar 22, 2016 8:21 pm by Quiescent

Top posting users this month
No user

Poll

|| I am not your concern ||

Go down

|| I am not your concern || Empty || I am not your concern ||

Post by Quiescent Wed Mar 16, 2016 9:45 pm

This'll be my last one lol

|| I am not your concern || Youres10

Name: Echostrike
Sexual Orientation: Bluesexual idc

Appearance: Cream-white base coat is only barely covered in the traditional siamese markings. Nothing really special there- It’s the diamond blue eyes that people remember him by. And… Yes. There’s a pattern here with all of them having blue eyes, you’re not imaging things.
|| I am not your concern || Justin10
Personality: Echostrike likes to blend into the background of things. He doesn’t try to suck up to the clan leader, or deputy- And he can’t be found taking care of kids or flirting with others either. He’s loyal enough to fight for his clan should the battle arise, However it’s not recommending that you rely on him for anything, because chances are he will let you fall. That’s just what statistics show. If you’re looking here to find his softer side, you’re probably pretty disappointed right now, but I won’t judge you if you take his sarcasm to be a sense of humor. Depending on the situation, there’s a 1.2 - 4.6% chance of you being right.
Dislikes:
-Soft things
-Coffee
-Whales
+The sound rain makes. Which sucks because it only snows.
+Grooming
+Debating
Weaknesses: Echostrike is slowly going blind: His vision is currently at 80% of the normal, and this will continuously go down as RP commences. He’s also a very tired kitty, and sometimes falls asleep on the job. This would get him in trouble with the boss. Those two together mean his life expectancy is like one year tops, but because I need a third one for him he also is the Warrior equivalent of an alcoholic, whatever that means.
Strengths: Running. He’s pretty darn fast- And it makes him a skilled fighter as well for his clan. Echo is also a skilled diplomat.

|| I am not your concern || Purdy_10
Mother: Sunbelly
Father: A kittypet named Geo
Littermates: Smol children sisters- Wildrun and Littleleap
Aunt(s): Oops
Uncle(s): Don’t care
Mate: Theodosia, at a time.
Kits: Nope.

|| I am not your concern || Mhmm10
Clan: It's Snowclan.
History:

“Theodosia writes me a letter every day
I'm keeping the bed warm while her husband is away
He's on the British side in Georgia
He's trying to keep the colonies in line
But he can keep all of Georgia
Theodosia, she's mine”

When Echostrike was younger, he would visit his father in twoleg territory. This wasn’t something his mother condoned, but he still felt it was important. While his sisters stayed home, he managed to slip away from his mentor and follow his mother’s instructions to find his dad. They would talk for hours, and eventually his mother began to join him on the trips. His parents hadn’t spoken after Sunbelly was pregnant- She was angry that she’d have to blame some other cat in the Clan that she didn’t even like, and he had nothing to respond. But they grew to accept each other again, and as this went down… Echostrike met Theodosia.
She was a slightly younger cat, with brown tabby markings and green eyes. At first they were only friends, but as Theo began to talk about her mate that had up and left… Echo got kinda pissed off. He didn’t like her wistful expression whenever she spoke of him, and her uneasy smile whenever another day passed by without word from him. He wasn’t coming back. Echostrike knew it, and she knew it, but neither of them would actually say it. Despite this, they grew closer and closer and would eventually be what their parents called mates. Echostrike actually began planning to up and leave the clan, joining Theo at her home so they could live together. His mother had her other two kids in the Clan, and it would mean Echo could spend more time with his dad. Unfortunately but obviously, nothing perfect lasts forever.

Theo was the first to leave him. On one of his weekly trips to her home, he discovered a small grave in the backyard. He would never discover how she died. But Sunbelly would be hit by a car the next day on her way to visit Geo. Echostrike didn’t have the heart to think of a respectable excuse for his mother’s death- He told it how it was. She’d been in love with a kittypet. The next week was relatively quiet, and actually brought him closer together with his sisters. With only them and his father left, he grew to value every moment. Which was just as well… Littleleap caught a disease and was gone within three days. Wildrun took out her anger at the death of her sister on a passing snake that was just milliseconds faster than the surviving sister’s lifespan. Echostrike grew fearful of what would happen to him and his father, and ran off the next chance he found. Geo had been attacked by a stray dog in the neighborhood four days earlier.

A string of misfortunes.

“Death doesn't discriminate
Between the sinners and the saints,
it takes and it takes and it takes
and we keep living anyway.
We rise and we fall
and we break
and we make our mistakes.
And if there's a reason I'm still alive
when everyone who loves me has died
I'm willing to wait for it.
I'm willing to wait for it.
Wait for it.”

Other cats would obviously know that Echostrike lost his mother, and two sisters. That was enough to earn him a solemn “Sorry for your loss, may they rest in Starclan blah blah blah.” Echo didn’t care. They were gone.

They were all gone.

|| I am not your concern || Indede10

Quiescent
Quiescent

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum